6 September 2008

Melbourne

I love this town. Everybody non Australian told me that they loved this town. There's a bit of a war between Sydney and Melbourne.. I have to say that I loved Sydney but my heart definitively belongs to Melbourne. It's such a great city!!
You have everything and it doesn't feel like a huge city like Paris or London. There're loads of shops, tiny streets with great boutiques, the best restaurants ever and great people. Yeah! That will be my best city 2008, for sure!
See the pictures and enjoy!!


Outside the Library


Gardens near the National Museum


The National Museum


One of the numerous arcade that Melbourne counts


Botanic Gardens


Strange thing but very cool


... and me holding it!


Loving it!

View from the Eureka Tower

View from the Eureka Tower - sunset

View from the Eureka Tower

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you. Melbourne is such a great place ! I m looking forward to go back there. Who knows maybe soon...
Have fun !

Brendon Tylor said...

also, why doesn't "round the world" include one single African country ? why isn't thereMelbourne hair one single black person from November 2nd to November 21st ? just satin.

mehedi753 said...

Hey admin,
Thanks for shearing such a great information. This is really a nice post. I like this post.

polar ft40