1 September 2008

Good time at Hanging Rock Winery

I landed in Melbourne where JC came to pick me up. I hadn't seen him since my A Level.. therefore for 7 years!! Even after all this time we had a great time together and through him I met some lovely and awesome people: Rob, Mark, Josh, Elysia, Ruth and John + Ann Ellis the winery's owners. They're all lovely people and I feel privileged everyday to be around them and have them as my friends.
See below the picture of one of our great night at El Rancho - the wine makers' house where we were all the time.

The Crew (Josh, Rob, JC, Mark, Lys and Caz)

I've been in Melbourne since July 14th... and I'm still here!! I love this town and its people. It's so great to go out and have a good meal with a nice glass of wine. The shopping is amazingly diverse and the atmosphere is relaxed at all time.
During this month or so I've worked a bit to help me to finance my traveling and enjoy myself more than what I already do ;-)
Every weekend we go out for a good meal and good wines.. See the pictures, they explain everything ;-)


Rob, me and Mark


The Crew again


Me at JC's farewell looking very tipsy!!

No comments: