6 September 2008

The Great Ocean Road

With Philip - my friend from Germany that I met at the backpackers I'm staying, we decided to go and explore the Great Ocean Road. It's very famous here and if you ever come to Melbourne you have to do it. It's basically a road along the Ocean for over 200 kms!! and the landscape is awesome!! We did it on 2 days cause it's a long drive and wanted to enjoy it the most.
We've been so lucky because the weather was nice, cold but dry! The main thing..

Look at the pictures.




Philip and I





Me having fun.. as you do!


Guess what?? The name of this is: The London Bridge!!!! I'm not kidding!




The first time I saw a lama.. emotional


Some Arborigen statue




If you count them there is actually only 6 left..




Waterfalls on the way back to Melbourne, still on the Great Ocean Road


Another waterfall

No comments: