30 May 2008

J - 7

God, it's scary!! In a week I will be in London waiting for my connection flight to Bangkok!! I'm flying from Lyon to London with BA and will arrive in T5.. I hope they won't lose my bag.. Keep the fingers crossed for me.
I've bought nearly all my clothes, bag and equipments I will need.. Thanks mum for all your help :)
This weekend will be the last with my friends before I go. It should be a good one.

My best friend Eva is gonna spend a week in Thailand with me. She will get to Bangkok on June 8th, just the day after me. Where are we going to spend the week?? Phuket of course :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage Miss!

Anonymous said...

Wish U all things U're expecting for !!!
I aim at doing the same thing in 2 months.
I keep the fingers crossed for U.
Take care,

Thomas MARCILLY

Anonymous said...

Everything is gonna be fine, have a nice trip.
I see you in Nz. If you need any advice for the trip my partner is travel consultant for New Zealand....

take care.
Frederic Rassat

Anonymous said...

That sounds amazing !!! I wish you all the best and have so much fun. Make the most of it!!

Kelly Scott

Anonymous said...

hello miss,

I just came back from a $ month travel in Brazil, US and Canada.
Everything went well and being alone is not that bad: lot of people travel alone, so lot of nice meeting.
good luck
julie

Anonymous said...

Coucou Agnes

Wishing you all the best on your trip.Have Fun and of course keep in touch.

Good Luck

Carole Gaudet x

Anonymous said...

Un petit message que tu verras à ton arrivée à Bangkok.
Je suis au taff et tu dois etre en train d'attendre ta correspondance à Londres.

Profites en à fond, c'est une expérience exceptionnelle. Tiens nous au courant le plus vite possible.

Gros bisous poulette
Laurie

Unknown said...

You will be fine ! I m sure you will meet a lot of new friends ! Enjoy and take care ! Have a safe trip ! @+ Maureen

Anonymous said...

Salut Agnès, il est dimanche et on se tape une bonne tartiflette compte tenu du temps sur Roanne ( papa, maman, gérard d'ambierle, catherine et les enfants). On pense bien à toi qui est au soleil (veinarde!).

A bientôt.

Olivier